ABOUT ROCK ASSEMBLY 2017
- Taking place at London’s iconic Wembley Arena, it is the perfect end-of-year reward for secondary school students. 10,000 students attend from across the UK.
- Previous years have included a wealth of big name acts performing such as WSTRN, Lethal Bizzle, Example, Professor Green, Ella Eyre, The Saturdays, The Wanted, Krept and Konan and George The Poet - and this year’s line-up is gearing up to be the best yet.
- An inspirational careers and university fair - the Futures Fair - takes place outside the Arena before the concert. Your students will get the chance to talk directly to top universities and big brand employers. Exhibitors in previous years have included Barclays, British Airways, Compass, Co-op, Dell, Facebook, Lloyds, Nationwide, Pret, PwC, Siemens and Wates.
CLASS ACT 2017
COULD YOU BE ROCK ASSEMBLY’S CLASS ACT?
Our battle-of-the-school-bands competition is back and once again we are looking for the next big thing.
- You or your act will OPEN THE SHOW at Rock Assembly on 13 July 2017.
- Runners up will perform on the Futures Fair fringe stage in the morning.
- A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to perform at London’s iconic Wembley Arena in front of an audience of 10,000.
- Artists who have performed at Rock Assembly include: Lethal Bizzle, Example, Rizzle Kicks, Professor Green, WSTRN, Ella Eyre, Krept & Konan and many more!
- The winning band will get the full star treatment, with their own dressing room, sound-check and media interviews. It doesn’t get bigger than this!
If your school has a band who’d like to open the bill at Rock Assembly, performing on stage in front of a 10,000 strong Wembley crowd, please fill in the class act booking form above and have your teacher submit it via: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Demand for tickets is high and we do not want your school to miss out, so please complete your booking form as soon as possible. We hope to see you soon at Rock Assembly 2017!